Monday, June 30, 2008

Things You Should Know About Me I

1. The "Director" and "Producer" claims on the sidebar are pretty much lies. The "Writer" claim is debatable. The "Crazy Person" is true. I have a certificate. It's laminated, mostly so I don't accidentally die from a paper cut.

2. My hatred for John Travolta knows only one bound: Pulp Fiction. (The Samuel L. Jackson Effect cancels out the Travolta Factor, thereby enabling the Willis Quotient and Walken Vector to create a cinematic triumph).

3. #1 was a lie. It's not laminated.

4. I find White Castle to be delicious, even though it makes my intestines want to be out-testines.

5. I will watch anything that has Simon Pegg in it.

6. My Google-fu is better than yours.

7. Doctor Who is really, really, really, really, really, really awesome. David Tennant makes me confused about my sexuality. (Not really.)

8. Whenever I attempt to do an accent from any of the British Isles, it quickly lapses into very poor Scottish.

9. The URL ("loaf of doom") of this blog is the combination of my favorite word and my favorite phrase.

10.
The sun is my natural enemy.

1 comment:

Rob said...

The Willis Quotient & Walken Vector are not to be underestimated. However, the Mark Wahlberg Factor could be enough to trump even those and therefore add a whole new dimension to the sucktitude of a film.

Strongly agree with the Simon Pegg thang! He just needs to do more!

Now, as for your Google-l33tness... I'd say there's a fair chance (or in Survivor contestant-ese, that'd be about 172%) that my mad Google skills are up to the challenge.

At any rate, I used to live next door and go to high school with a fellow "Bill Reed," so when I stumbled across your blog, I knew I had to post a comment.

Keep it rockin!